Sunday, October 9, 2011

THE WEDDING NIGHT

Paul and Mary get married but couldn't afford a honeymoon - so they
go back to Paul's Mom and Dad's house for their first night together.

In the morning Johnny - Paul's little brother - gets up and has his breakfast.
As he is going out of the door to go to school - he asks his mom if Paul and Mary are up yet.

She replies - No.

Johnny asks - Do you know what I think ?

His mom replies - I don't want to hear what you think ! Just go to school.

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom - Are Paul and Mary up yet ?

She replies - No.

Johnny says - Do you know what I think ?

His mom replies - Never mind what you think !  Eat your lunch and go back to school ..

After school - Johnny comes home and asks again - Are Paul and Mary up yet?

His mom says - No.

He asks - Do you know what I think ?

His mom replies - Ok - now tell me what you think

He says - Last night Paul came to my room for the Vaseline and I think.. I gave him my airplane glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment