Saturday, October 22, 2011

SHORT JOKES

Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping pills.
Wife : When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you.
.......................................................................

Romantic SMS She sends the following message:
My love if you're sleeping, send me your dreams
If you're smiling, send me your smile
If you're crying, send me your tears
I love you
He Replied: I'm in the toilet. What do I send?
.......................................................................

Su WONG marries Lee WONG, The next year, the WONG's have a new baby.

The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely

Caucasian,white baby boy.

"Congratulations," says the nurse to the new parents.

"Well Mr.WONG, what will you and Mrs. WONG name the baby?"

The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, "well, two

WONG's don't make a white, so I tink we name him Sum Ting WONG

No comments:

Post a Comment