Friday, October 5, 2012

Retirement

End your week with a SMILE, and happy weekend

Retirement

Bob decided to retire at 60. After having him under foot for a few months, his wife became very agitated with him.

She suggested he go and do something to occupy his time, like join a club or get a hobby. Bob obliged and went out for a couple of hours.

When he got home his wife asked about his day and he replied, "Oh, I just went down to the park and hung out with the guys. And oh yeah, I joined a parachute club"

"What? Are you nuts? You're 65 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

"Yeah, look I even got a membership card."

"You crazy old man, where's your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

"Oh, great! Now what am I going to do? I signed up & have paid for 4 jumps a week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment