Thursday, December 29, 2011

10YearsAgo

Twitter offer you a lot of topic which intrigue you to read through. One particular topic which make me want to follow is #10YearsAgo.

This is few tweet send by stranger for other to read and be amused.

#10YearsAgo We had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope, and Johnny Cash. Now we have no jobs, no hope, and no cash.


#10YearsAgo I complained to my mom, not Twitter.

#10YearsAgo blackberry and apple were still fruits

#10YearsAgo None of my friend had watches, but everyone had time for me. Today, everyone has watches, but no one has time for me.

#10YearsAgo I had no problems in life until I became older.

#10YearsAgo I just started understand what the opposite sexy has to offer , cause every girl around started to develop attribute all over

#10YearsAgo I still remember those days when photos were taken for memories and not for Profile Pic.

#10YearsAgo life was so much simpler; you didn't have to stress about money, coursework, love or your future.

#10YearsAgo It Wasnt About MySpace , Facebook , Twitter , Or Tumblr...OUTSIDE Was MY Social Network .

#10YearsAgo girls were wearing white eyeliner and bra strap headbands like it was nobody's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment